Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Load Coolio - It Takes A Thief 1994 for free!

It Takes A Thief 1994


Do you like It Takes A Thief? It's my favorite album from Coolio.
County Line is really sexy music.
DOWNLOAD It Takes A Thief!!!


Genre: rap
Tracks:
  • Fantastic Voyage
  • County Line
  • Mama I'm in Love with A Gangsta
  • Hand on My Nutsack
  • Ghetto Cartoon
  • Smokin Stix
  • Can-O-Corn
  • U Know Hoo
  • It Takes A Thief
  • Bring Back Something Fo da Hood
  • N da Closet
  • On My Way to Harlem
  • Sticky Fingers
  • Thought You Knew
  • Ugly Bitches
  • I Remember

Download It Takes A Thief tracklist preview here.
Complete album! No additional programs or browser plugins required! You can use them for unlimited number of times.
Downloaded mp3 will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Coolio - It Takes A Thief 1994 - click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment